Web 2.0 Rich Internet Applications For Social Networks
Due to the widespread use of Internet applications in businesses, companies find the need of transition of websites from an isolated source of information to an in-depth, integrated content, interactive and functionality. This phenomenon is known as Web 2.0, a new methodology in creating platforms that are responsive and interactive like a client-server application.
Many companies face the challenge of developing their product showcase featuring Web 2.0 engineering enhancements to stay ahead of the competition. We, at Gowdanar, can help companies meet their Web 2.0 application development and engineering needs by integrating various technologies, including J2EE, .NET, Open Source tools, XML, RIA-based APIs, Database Skills and other Web 2.0 tools needed in Web 2.0 engineering enhancements. We provide skillful Web 2.0 internet application development solutions that can meet comprehensive needs of any company.
Gowdanar’s Web 2.0 engineering solutions capabilities include:
- Social Networking, Wikis, Communities, User Generated Content and Personalization
- AJAX-based APIs to provide interactive GUIs
- Professional Flash Animations and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) using Flex
- Blogs, RSS, and other Feed-based Mechanisms
- Rapid prototyping by using Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Agile methodology to reduce time to market and to provide shorter release cycles
- Website operations, performance tuning and analytics including trends, usage patterns
- Payment gateways, transaction processing, security verification
- Audio/Video Streaming, podcasting